HNA Private Duty Home Care
Special Alzheimer’s Care & Support
Is your mother, father or loved one showing signs of memory loss/Alzheimer’s disease?
We can help. We are specially-trained in Alzheimer’s care and will provide you with resources to better care for your loved one. Click here to learn more.
Since 1968, we have been committed to helping individuals remain at home for as long as possible, and offering support to you - the caregiver.
Our goal is to help clients safely remain in the comfort of home while providing support, direction and peace of mind to family members. From seniors needing assistance with daily routines to individuals with chronic illnesses, our caring team can provide you with the level of support that you need.
Click here to see our Caregiver Support Tools.
We are nationally recognized!
HNA Private Duty Home Care has been recognized with the national "Best of Home Care" Award for seven straight years!
Personal Assistance Services
• Personal hygiene and dressing assistance
• Medication reminders
• Assistance with exercise programs
• Light housekeeping, laundry, and ironing
• Grocery shopping and running errands
• Mail and bill pay assistance
• Meal preparation and feeding
• Escorting to social or recreational activities or appointments
• Engaging in leisure activities
• Incidental transportation
Specialized Care Programs
• Arranging for social or recreational activities (reservations, procuring tickets, etc.)
• Setting up home maintenance services (lawn care, snow removal, handyman)
• Family communications
• Referral services for other healthcare needs
Personal Emergency Response Systems
• Help is there at the touch of a button 24/7
Questions about Private Duty Home Care? Click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Our Regional Home Care Office
Providing private duty home care to residents of Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clearfield, and Huntingdon counties