Private Duty Home Care
Special Alzheimer’s Care & Support
Is your mother, father or loved one showing signs of memory loss/Alzheimer’s disease?
We can help. We are specially-trained in Alzheimer’s care and will provide you with resources to better care for your loved one. Click here to learn more.
Since 1968, we have been committted to helping individuals remain at home for as long as possible,
and offering support to you - the caregiver.
Our goal is to help clients safely remain in the comfort of
home while providing support, direction and peace of mind to family members. From seniors needing assistance with daily routines to individuals with chronic illnesses, our caring team can provide you with the level of support that you need.
Specialized Care Programs
Care Management @ Home
• Monitoring health and coordinating timely preventative medical care
• Arranging for non-medical supportive care
• Providing family updates and guidance
• Setting up daily medication regimens and pre-filling planners
• Identifying and arranging for home safety modifications
Concierge Care @ Home
• Making reservations, procuring tickets, and coordinating spa visits
• Arranging transportation
• Setting up lawn care, snow removal, and home repair services
Personal Assistance Services
• Personal hygiene and dressing assistance
• Medication reminders
• Assistance with exercise programs
• Light housekeeping, laundry, and ironing
• Grocery shopping and running errands
• Mail and bill pay assistance
• Meal preparation and feeding
• Escorting to social or recreational activities or appointments
• Engaging in leisure activities
• Incidental transportation
Personal Emergency Response Systems
• Help is there at the touch of a button 24/7