Early Intervention Services
For children birth to three-years-old
Having a child is one of life’s greatest experiences. Early Intervention Services at Home Nursing Agency specialize in helping children learn, grow and develop right where they are: at home, in the community, and in day care.
When you choose Home Nursing Agency’s Early Intervention Services, our team approach focuses on helping you achieve what’s important to you, your child and your family. Through the sharing of information and expertise, we offer seamless coordination of your child’s services by providing all types of care. We offer the full range of services you may need for your child up to three-years-old, including:
- Child Development Specialists – help you set goals and create learning opportunities throughout your child’s daily routines.
- Occupational Therapists – support you in helping your child reach, grasp, play, and eat independently while helping you understand how babies respond to sight, sound, feel, taste, movement, and smell.
- Physical Therapists – support you in helping your child with body strength and muscle control so he or she can learn to move, walk, and play.
- Speech and Language Pathologists – teach strategies to promote the development of your child’s communication, understanding, and use of language. Speech and occupational therapists can also coordinate plans to address any concerns with your child’s eating/feeding issues.
- Social Workers – provide support and counseling so your family can create the best environment to encourage your child’s growth and development.
- Certified Infant Massage Therapist – teaches families how to use gentle touch to communicate with your child, and provide relaxation and relief.
Why choose Home Nursing Agency’s Early Intervention Services?
- Premier provider of Early Intervention Services in Blair County for the past 30 years with combined staff experience of over 100 years.
- Established relationships with North Star Support Services Early Intervention professionals, local and regional pediatricians and medical specialists, as well as other child related agencies within Central Pennsylvania.
- Access to other specialized pediatric services through Home Nursing Agency’s network of children’s services such as WIC, Nurse Family Partnership, school and community-based Children’s Behavioral Health Services, and free bereavement support for children.
- Home Nursing Agency provides high-quality services and is a not-for-profit agency serving the Central Pennsylvania region since 1968.
- Long-standing, active member of the Pennsylvania Early Intervention Provider Association.
To coordinate Home Nursing Agency’s Early Intervention Services for your child, contact North Star at 814-949-7230.