Home Nursing Agency offers housing options in Blair County for individuals with a mental health diagnosis. Varying levels of service are available to support residents of the housing programs, depending on each person’s needs.
Other housing services include:
Lexington House (Clubhouse)
- This Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program provides meaningful work opportunities for mental health clients.
- Lexington House members and staff participate fully in the operation of the Clubhouse.
- Work units in the areas of clerical, nutrition and maintenance provide a work‐ordered day to each member.
- Transitional Employment Placements (TEPs) provide paid community work experience for members.
- Members are welcomed regardless of a lack of interest in paid community work experience.
- The Lexington House is certified by the International Center for Clubhouse Development.
Housing Assistance and Rental Project (HARP)
- This program provides case management services in the area of housing for persons suffering from mental illness who are homeless.
- Services include assessment of needs, service/goal planning, referrals to County of Blair Rehabilitation Authorities (COBRAH), assistance in locating housing, rental subsidies and follow-up services after housing is secured.
- The main objective is to secure permanent and stable housing for consumers and assist consumers in maintaining that housing.
Projects in the Assistance of Transition from Homelessness (PATH)
- This program provides case management services in the area of housing for persons suffering from mental illness who are homeless or at risk to become homeless.
- Outreach services can be provided to persons for a brief period of time if they do not qualify for PATH services to refer them to appropriate housing providers.
- Services include assessment of needs, service/goal planning, referrals to local housing providers and follow-up visits after housing is located.
- The main objective of PATH services is to secure permanent and stable housing for consumers and assist consumers in maintaining that housing.