Children's Behavioral Health Programs
Home Nursing Agency's Children's Behavioral Health Programs were accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) in March 2013. Accreditation by ACHC reflects an organization’s dedication and commitment to meeting standards that facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care.
Blended Case Management:
- Provides services to children and adolescents with a serious mental health illness.
- Services include assessment of strengths and needs, service/goal planning and referrals to resources throughout the community.
- Coordination and linking the child and their family to services and resources in the community such as medical care, transportation, education, vocational rehabilitation and coordination of all involved services.
Child/Adolescent Partial Hospitalization:
- Provides intensive counseling services including group, individual and family therapy, as well as psychiatric services to children and adolescents who are experiencing serious emotional and behavioral difficulties that impact their performance in school and affect other significant areas of the child’s life.
- Focuses on strengths and provides school based programming.
Children's Community Health Center
HEARTS (Helping Elementary At Risk To Succeed - K-Grade 5) &
STRIDES (Students Developing Responsibility In Developing Educational Strategies - Grades 6-8)
State College, PA
- Provides services to children and adolescents who are at risk of being placed out of their home or are likely to be involved in juvenile justice system without intervention.
- Services are an intensive in–home community based clinical service designed to strengthen family systems while building resiliency.
- MST provides up to 6 hours a week of services and has 24 hour crisis intervention.