Adult Day Services100% compliance at Home Nursing Agency’s Adult Day Care Centers from Department of Health.
For adults 18-years and older
Are you concerned about your loved one’s safety at home during the day? Are they socially isolated? Do they require ongoing medical monitoring? Home Nursing Agency’s adult day program can help.
Adult Day Services offer a cost-efficient and effective alternative to nursing home placement or an assisted living facility, and home care. Designed for individuals over the age of 18, services are delivered in a holistic all-inclusive approach in a safe, structured and homelike environment. Services include:
• Monitoring key vital signs and functional status for changes in condition and coordinating care
Health Promotion Activities
• Participation in exercise programs to maintain or improve general health and functional ability
• Card and board games
Nutritious Meals & Snacks
• Two nutritious meals and a snack provided daily
• Bathing, personal hygiene, toileting and dressing assistance
• Arranging for door-to-door transportation
• Support groups, case conferences and educational materials to help families cope.
Specialized Services may also be available including:
118 Ebony Drive, Ebensburg, PA 15931 | 814-472-1282
Visitors are always welcome.