6/5/2019 Join us for an evening of prizes and music to benefit grieving children and their families! The Decades Club will be held on Saturday, September 21 at the Jaffa Shrine, Altoona.
We will kick off the evening with appetizers and dinner before the Reverse Raffle tickets are drawn - awarding more than $4,500 in cash prizes! After the Reverse Raffle, we will enjoy dancing thru the decades with America's most popular music from the 1960s to now with Sight and Sound Entertainment.
Raffle baskets, silent auction items, and other games of chance will be offered throughout the night.
- $100 ticket includes 1 chance in the raffle (do NOT need to be present to win), dinner/drinks for two, and the Evening of Dancing thru the Decades
- Only 200 tickets being sold with more than $4,500 in cash prizes
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
Casual Dress - Optional: Dress for your favorite decade!
Ticket buying options:
- Purchase tickets online here. Your ticket will be mailed to you.
- Call 1-855-GIVE-HNA (1-855-448-3462)
- Visit these Blair County offices from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-F:
- Corporate Office, 20 Sheraton Drive, Altoona (near Outback Steakhouse)
- Administrative Office, 201 Chestnut Avenue, Altoona
Attendees must be 21 years of age and must present ID upon request.
Are you a business owner who wants to help?
Thank You to Our 2019 Sponsors!
Blair Regional Security & Investigations, LLC
The evening's menu includes:
Cheese display with assorted mustards, grapes, and crackers
Oven-roasted turkey breast with stuffing and gravy
Roasted garlic, parmesan, and herb mashed potatoes
Rotini with marinara sauce
Green beans with bacon and onions
Salad with house dressing
Rolls and butter