Mercedes Moment sells out every year, so don't miss your opportunity!
Download the ticket order form and return today to get your ticket.
The sole purpose of the Mercedes Moment fundraiser is to raise funds that will allow us (and you) to make a difference in the lives of individuals and families we serve who have tremendous needs beyond normal circumstances.
• $100 per ticket
• 2018 Mercedes GLA250 4Matic SUV*or $30,000 cash
• Based on the first 3-digit PA Lottery on Friday, May 18 @ 1:10 p.m. (Excludes Wild Ball)
(Number is computer drawn at approximately 1:10 p.m. and shared online at the PA Lottery website at 1:35 p.m.)
• Only 1,000 tickets sold
• Players must be 18 years and older
• If winner chooses car, winner must pay sales tax and title and transfer fees. Price of ticket is not tax deductible.
How to purchase a ticket?
• Call 1-855-GIVE-HNA to purchase ticket or print this order form, complete, and return to:
Home Nursing Agency Foundation
201 Chestnut Avenue
PO Box 352
Altoona, PA 16603-0352
• Ticket numbers will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Ticket(s) will be mailed to you prior to the event.
• Ticket(s) can also be purchased at Home Nursing Agency's Altoona office locations on Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Contact Home Nursing Agency Foundation:
Thank You to Our Generous 2018 Sponsors:
GLE SUV Sponsor
E-Class Sedan Sponsor
C-Class Sedan Sponsor
C-Class Sedan Sponsors
The Lakemont Partnership
CLA Coupe Sponsors
Clean Service and Supply, Inc.
Friend of the Foundation
The Home Nursing Agency Foundation is a community benefit, non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide financial support to create, improve, or enhance programs and services that ultimately results in a benefit to the individual, family and community served by the Agency. Since 2005, the Foundation has awarded more than $1.5 million to Agency programs and services—dollars staying close to home within the cities, towns and boroughs served by Agency caregivers.
The Foundation welcomes all private and public donations, which are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. For more information about the Foundation and grants awarded, please contact Kim Helsel at 814-947-7024.
The official registration and financial information of Home Nursing Agency may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please contact the Home Nursing Agency at 1-800-992-2554.